Sunday, March 7, 2010

Waitin' on a sunny Sunday...

...and finally it's here! How long have we been waiting for a gorgeous, sun-filled glorious Sunday, the day of rest, the lazy day. Thank goodness spring is upon us. This day is just what I needed. I sat outside today for wayyy to long and probably will look like a lobster by tonight. I was, of course, making up for the lack of serotonin NOT provided by mother nature this winter, mainly in Feb. After roasting, I went for am amazing 5-miler with iPOD in tow. The most perfect, appropriate song came on mid-run, Waitin' on a Sunny Day by Bruce. As I ran along to the familiar tune and took in my surroundings, I wished I could bottle that moment. Those are times that make life memorable and make me feel most alive. God Bless Today.

Waitin' on a Sunny Day (hope this works :)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAxm_GSM7L4

No comments:

Post a Comment