Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cause I got a couple dents in my fender, got a couple rips in my jeans...


Sooo it has been awhile. Michelle got another job, one that she was at first anxious abput but now is liking the addition to her life. Having a few different means of income makes for a more varied, interesting and social life :-) In addition to the extra cash, she is happier over all and enjoying things.

It's funny the things that make us happy, joyful. It's sometimes the stuff you LEAST expect to fulfill you...a job that you didn't expect, new people you meet, a sunny day. What new, unexpected things have made your day, or life, lately?

As I write this blog, I am listening to one of my new fav artist finds, francesca battistelli. Aside from having an awesome name, she's got some nice pipes and uplifting lyrics i think we can all relate to, especially when looking at our laundry list of falls, cuts, and bruises from the past. Here is one of her songs that really speaks to me that I'd like to share with you, Free to be Me. God Bless<3

Cause I got a couple dents in my fender, got a couple rips in my jeans
Tryin' to fit the pieces together but perfection is my enemy
And on my own I'm so clumsy but on your shoulders I can see
I'm free to be me

No comments:

Post a Comment